FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

new member_ mdub

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
mdub View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote mdub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new member_ mdub
    Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 12:28pm
-Matt from New Jersey-

I've been collecting from the beginning with round 1.  My first box I hit a blue anderson silva auto along with a red anderson auto.  My second box I pulled a red 1/1 of mike swick, needless to say I was hooked and have been buying ever since.

I am a long time mma fan since college, and actively train brazilian jiu jitsu and mma. Figured it's about time to join up on this site. 

Hello to all
VERA FAN View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote VERA FAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 12:35pm
Welcome 2 tha site enjoy that was 1 hell of a first box. I didn`t start till RD2 my first box pulled a hughes bloodlines ruby /8 and forrest red auto /25 not as good as ur`z but not that bad !!!!!!!!!!
xxbgjhn159xx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote xxbgjhn159xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 12:36pm
Welcome!

Enjoy the site!

Nice pulls.  I have a 1/1 Mike Swick TUF Proof.  Swick is awesome, and real chill IRL it seems.
Wants- Signed MMA promos or photos
DarthGregor View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote DarthGregor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 12:53pm

Welcome, I am new to this site as well as a new collector and am happy to see new users on here.  Hope you enjoy!

Feedback/Needs   Looking for all things Guida
aznbala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote aznbala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 1:14pm
welcome to the site.  What a crazy first box.  Who are your favorite fighters?  Anyone you collect?  What belt are u in BJJ?
Looking for Alves & Miguel Torres stuff. Paying top dollar! PM me
matthewevan View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote matthewevan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 1:41pm
I will post in the ultimate feedback section for MDUB once he sets one up.  I actually got a Rd1 GSP card from him this weekend. 

He is the real deal and knows his stuff- both the cards and the fighting.  Do not hesitate to trade with, sell to, or buy from him. 

PS: wouldn't we all have liked to open a box like he pulled???

allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 5:59pm
welcome and enjoy the site .
demac09 View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote demac09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 8:03pm
Welcome to both of you guys, I have only been on here for a few months but alot of good people on here and you can trust people to make trades on here and not have to worry.
mdub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote mdub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 9:51pm
Favorite fighter Baby J penn.  Currently I just collect a variety of fighters no one specific, I am a purple belt in bjj.  I have a good amount of cards from round 2 and main event.  I've sold a few cards on ebay but open to trades and sales.
Elite View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2010 at 11:20pm
Welcome! Glad to have you here.Clap
What is your E-bay name?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>