FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
matthewevan View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote matthewevan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New member
    Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 10:44pm
Hi everyone.

My name is Matt and I am from NY. I joined the site about two weeks ago but this is my first post.  At the outset, I would like to compliment you all on such a great site.  Specifically, I have spoken with several members, all of whom have given me great advice and information regarding this hobby.  In fact, I have even completed a purchase already.

Now to make you all laugh-  I have never seen Anderson Silva , GSP, or Brock Lesnar fight.  In fact, the last UFC fight I saw was Gracie v Shamrock which was what..UFC 5?(what are we at now 116   117?)

Anyway, I want to get back into UFC and I think these cards are the best way to do it. 

With that as my background, be prepared to get emails from me seeking your high end cards as I still have no idea what I am doing regarding these cards and I have a knack for wasting my money...

To make you laugh again- I would love to get my hands on an A. Silva Rd1 Red Auto and a Silva Leben Dual Auto (I know, I know.. who wouldn't)-  So if anyone has one of these, please feel free to email me and let me know what you are looking for.

Thats all I have for now.  I welcome any and all advice from you all regarding these cards and hope to soon be in a position to contribute to the community. 

Thanks for your time.

PS- Big Thanks to Twoten01 for all the info and IMDAMAN1625 for all of your help and for my first successful BUYMMACARDS transaction.
Elite View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 10:50pm
Welcome Matt! Sorry I don't have the 2 cards you are looking for but good luck those are some sweet cards!!
allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 10:50pm
WELCOME TO THE SITE AND ENJOY . YOU ALREADY HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THE SITE BY SIGNING ON .
Elite View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 11:27pm
If you have $ to blow and are looking for some nice Round 1 cards Imdaman has some nice Gold Victorious Debuts /88 for sale I would def. buy up a lot of those cards I don't think you can go wrong with some of the lower priced ones.
es_19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote es_19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2010 at 2:13pm
welcome to the site and enjoy your stay
 Post Reply Post Reply