FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Help!!!! Picture problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
flyingtoehold View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote flyingtoehold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help!!!! Picture problem
    Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 6:29pm
New here and I keep trying to upload a picture for my listing but it doesn't come out when I upload it.  Do I need to use photobucket to attach a pic to my listing or is there a different method???
FUBAR View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote FUBAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 6:33pm
i had the same issue.....it told me to wait for 7 minutes then gave me an error
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote flyingtoehold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 6:39pm
How'd you fix it??
FUBAR View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote FUBAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 6:43pm
i gave up and used a default avatar
rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by flyingtoehold

New here and I keep trying to upload a picture for my listing but it doesn't come out when I upload it.  Do I need to use photobucket to attach a pic to my listing or is there a different method???

Are you trying to load a pic in the forum or the product Pages?  

If you are trying to post a picture on the forum, use Photobuckett and drop the Image code into the post.
If you are listing cards on the product pages, just make sure it's less than 600 px.     300 is ideal for page loads.     Anything larger than 600 I take down.    

As for the avatar, I have no idea why.    
rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 7:39pm
Nice Gracie By the way!!   I just saw it listed on Ebay and wondered who that guy was.   

If you are still having problems with getting your pictures to load, send me an email at info@buymmacards.com with the file and I'll try to load it from my end and see what the problem is.  
rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 8:22pm
I took a look and for some reason, your Wandy Ruby pic file just would not load.  

So I went out to your Ebay listing, took a screenshot, cropped resized it,  added it, and it loaded fine.    I'm not sure why your file would not upload.   

I think your file was a jpg and so is the one I uploaded.    I did try to copy and paste your ebay picture, but that would not work, so I took the other steps and got it work eventually by making a new file.    It may be the size.     Try a smaller picture (300-600 px) and hopefully that'll do it.  

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote flyingtoehold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 3:11am
Thanks rollinger, I was wondering how that was fixed and just read your posts. I guess i had to use a smaller pic but I did try that.  I'll be posting another card soon so I'll go with 300-600.
 Post Reply Post Reply