FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hello All, Dustin aka brfchenny Here!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
brfchenny View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote brfchenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello All, Dustin aka brfchenny Here!
    Posted: 02 May 2010 at 11:36pm
Hello everyone.   I just found this site and am blown away! I wish I would have found this a year ago.

I've been collecting UFC cards for 2 years now and sell on EBAY all the time.  Look up member brfchenny for auctions always starting at 10 cents and cheap shipping with perfect packaging and quick shipping.

Im collecting any and all Ryan Bader cards.

Ive busted 2 cases of UFC round 2 in the last month... highlights... LESNAR BLOODSLINES AUTO, Gonzaga Red, Wanderlei Blue Auto, 3 Jon Jones Autos, BJ Penn Auto, Cain Ruby, Dan Henderson Gear RELIC AUTOGRAPH redemption (still not sure if they that card or not) and on and on and on! 

I live in Wisconsin, and have been to one Live UFC Show in the Twin Cities.  UFC 87, Lesnar, GSP, Jon Jones debut, Florian. Let's just say it was the best live sporting event I have ever witnessed.

Looking forward to getting active on the forums.

Thanks Buymmacards.com!

Dustin
mmaking505 View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote mmaking505 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 11:54pm
welcome to the site enjoy
great seller
i need to sell all the cards on my feedback please make offer on which card you want im in need of some cash
VERA FAN View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote VERA FAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 11:56pm
Welcome enjoy the site !!!!!!!!!!!!!
allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 11:58pm
 GREAT TO HAVE YOU HERE , ENJOY THE SITE !!!
rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 12:13am
Welcome, Glad you finally found us. 
What do you think guys, should we give him a free shirt for being the 200th forum member? 

PM me your size and address.  
Elite View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 2:22am
Hey man welcome you are very lucky a free t-shirt from this site is worth much more than a Lesnar Bloodlines Auto. Glad to have you here we talked  yesterday my e-bay name is ronsmma.Smile
BBoy711 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BBoy711 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 3:54am
Sup sup Dustin,   Welcome to the site.  Looking for to doing business with you bud.  take care.
Collecting any & everything Mark "The Filipino Wrecking Machine" Munoz
Duckyboy138 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Duckyboy138 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 5:08am
Welcome to the site. You'll find everybody's real nice and honest here.
ZuluTango View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote ZuluTango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 6:47am
Welcome to the site!
lesnar_fan View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote lesnar_fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 7:53am
welcome aboard ......... we should talk about ur lesnar bloodlines auto .........
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>