FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
UNCrolltide4 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote UNCrolltide4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Member
    Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 2:33pm
Hello my name is Philip. I am new to MMA/UFC collecting but so far I love it. I don't necessarily collect any single person yet but I am thinking about sticking with just one guy. I have been a UFC fan for a few years but I really just started watching almost every fight this year. Me and my uncle are huge fans and we have been splitting boxes and what not. I also collect football and some basketball. My username is from blowout cards forum and also my ebay name, UNC(for north Carolina basketball) and rolltide(for Alabama football). I am the biggest North Carolina basketball fan you can think of but I am from Alabama so rolltide. Looking forward to dealing and making new friends on this site. I really think it is a great idea. I am not yet considered established on Ebay because I just started my eBay account last July due to turning 18 last June. I used my moms Ebay account for quite some time. Looking forward to talking with everybody.
crashingwaves View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote crashingwaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 5:41pm
welcome to the site.... best mma card site out there.  

Wow.... 18!  I wish I could trade a card to be 18 again :s

Enjoy
kevinsmma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote kevinsmma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 5:45pm
Great site man. Glad to have more guys on here to get the hobby fired back up. We talk on here a lot so I'm sure you will find new friends on here. There is guys all across the country to deal with on here and some in other countries. I hope you enjoy it.
UNCrolltide4 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote UNCrolltide4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2015 at 6:41am
Thanks guys! And yeah 18, a full time student, with a full time job. I got a question as far as selling goes on here how does that work. Can non VIP members still sell? And if so where do I post my cards FS? And looking forward to making some deals
allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2015 at 11:42am
Welcome and do enjoy the site .
WhiteIvy View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote WhiteIvy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2015 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by UNCrolltide4

Thanks guys! And yeah 18, a full time student, with a full time job. I got a question as far as selling goes on here how does that work. Can non VIP members still sell? And if so where do I post my cards FS? And looking forward to making some deals

Your Ultimate Feedback main post is the best place to list things you need and cards you have to sell/trade.

If you set that up you can link your ultimate feedback page to your sig, which makes it easy for people to find.

You have to be a VIP member to sell in the "I Need to Sell this Quick" Thread.

Welcome and enjoy!
 Post Reply Post Reply