FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

200 members Strong! 143 on forum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 200 members Strong! 143 on forum
    Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 1:48pm
We just hit 200 Buymmacard Members, with 143 signed up on the forum.

We only had 34 forum members when Round 2 released.    These cards are picking up steam and we're seeing new collectors and fans grow day by day.   Man, it's good to be in on these early.
Hang on to those CB's!!!
aznbala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote aznbala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 1:52pm
Good job advertising Rollie.  Speaking of which, u doing anything for the fan expo?
Looking for Alves & Miguel Torres stuff. Paying top dollar! PM me
arbe79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote arbe79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 2:06pm
I remember when there where about 10 of us. lol  old school, fools!!!!!
rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by aznbala

Good job advertising Rollie.  Speaking of which, u doing anything for the fan expo?

I did get quotes for the expo.  It seems like a pretty good deal if I could sell product direct.   Right now, $2500 for a booth would be pretty tough to turn enough cards at.   I think in time, we will be able to work with other companies so that we could have a product to sell and afford to do it.

I think Base cards could sell pretty good there because of everyone who wants to get autos.   Thats the only way I think I could afford a booth right now.   Plus if I do it, I want to pay a fighter to sit in the booth with us.  

Topps has a booth, so at least the cards are represented there. 

MMAfan3048 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote MMAfan3048 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 5:25pm
I'm pumped i found this site thanks to Rolinger busting some round 1 (recently).

Already got two sales and a pending trade under my belt. I've been collecting since round one and just now i am i finally able to trade UFC for UFC, i'm lovin it! (done lots of hockey card trades)

Thanks to the powers that be on this site! Here is to 200 more members! CHEERS!

Edited by MMAfan3048 - 27 Feb 2010 at 5:26pm
mmazbilski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote mmazbilski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 9:41pm
i'm tellin all my local collectors about the site. MMA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!
we are definatly HARDCORE COLLECTORS that love this awsome sport. KEEP IT GOING GUYS!!!
jagleyman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote jagleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 2:07am
Been a member for a little bit and I'm glad I found this site .  I love reading the forums and collecting more and more eveyday. I'm  excited that this young sport keeps growing and growing day by day.  I've only participated in one group box break but plan to do more in near future.  Some of my fav fighters are: Shogun, Tito, Wandy, Diego, and future Heavyweight champ Cain Velasquez.
Orionpax42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Orionpax42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 3:07pm
Wow!  200 members is great.

I haven't been that chatty on here, but that's pretty impressive.

I'm still on the hunt for that Anderson Silva Round 1 Blue auto after the guy I bought it from (along with a BJ Penn redemption) screwed me.  I paid good money for the two and am still not happy about it.

He was on this site from sportscardforum.com

I've never thought about going back after that.
 Post Reply Post Reply