FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Derek Loffer Bellator Sponsorship

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
thegore View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote thegore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Derek Loffer Bellator Sponsorship
    Posted: 30 Oct 2013 at 11:10am
Here is the Bellator 104 fight between Loffer & Wright in case you have not seen it. Rollie & i were there live & it was a great fight & we had a great time!

There's NO WAY Cain can strike with JDS...LOL!!!
thegore View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote thegore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2013 at 11:12am
Derek had a problem with his shorts and the logos are all peeling off. So is everyone that donated okay with the raffle being for his fight banner? I will get him to autograph it of course. 
There's NO WAY Cain can strike with JDS...LOL!!!
youngdiehl View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote youngdiehl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2013 at 2:50pm
ok by me
Bucket

*Leftleg*
whelan144l View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote whelan144l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2013 at 3:05pm
Why don't we figure out who wins and let them decide which one they would rather have.
CRP145 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote CRP145 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2013 at 9:16pm
Hey guys, CRP here. Hope you all enjoyed the fight! I stuck to the gameplan, felt him out and took my shots. You have to be a little cautious when you are fighting a guy with all wins by submission. Its no fun to lose a fight you were winning and should have won. it will never happen again. On a good note, Bellator granted me an automatic rematch in March or April in Cedar Rapids again. Without a doubt, I will win the fight by knockout this time. Like Brent said, there were some problems with my fight shorts and the logos are peeling. Whatever you guys decide is fine by me. The autographed banner is pretty sweet as well. Want to give a huge thank you to all of you at BMMAC for all the support. You guys rock!
pelhamc View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote pelhamc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2013 at 11:34am
Congrats, will be watching out for you on Bellator again
Rolinger1977 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rolinger1977 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2013 at 10:57am
I'll be drawing for the shorts tonight at 10 PM Eastern.   

It will probably be on Ustream or any site I can get to work, I'll post the link here 15 minutes before the drawing.    I'll be recording it with my cell phone and post the youtube video here.

I will also be doing the "monthly" VIP drawing at this time.   
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rolinger1977 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2013 at 8:16pm
I'll be broadcasting here.   I'd like to draw at about 9:50 PM Eastern.   Sons of Anarchy is on at 10.   
freakfluke View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote freakfluke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2013 at 8:39pm
so, no ser 4 breaks? :(
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rolinger1977 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2013 at 10:37pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>