FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

SECRET SANTA 2012- Post Results!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
cockblocks View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote cockblocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SECRET SANTA 2012- Post Results!!
    Posted: 22 Dec 2012 at 5:15pm
Lol, mine gets mad that I always ask for cards too.
I see 3 small boxes under the tree, I'm thinking Leaf Metal
Collecting low numbered stuff from Cain Velasquez, Erik Perez, Efrain Escudero, Travis Browne, Phil Davis
mmaking505 View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote mmaking505 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2012 at 7:45pm
what i got thanks a lot santa 

i need to sell all the cards on my feedback please make offer on which card you want im in need of some cash
sirmoonshine View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote sirmoonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2012 at 11:22am
Originally posted by jalenrepresents10

Got mine. 

Recieved a Liddell belt card, Rnd 2 Mat, Chuck base and a 2011 Finest mini box- Opened it and recieved a Sonnen jumbo mat (nice piece), Aldo jumbo gear, and Faber auto. Great gift.  Thanks!!
That was moir that was your Secret Santa... I tried getting creative with some other Liddell Base cards (trying to make ornaments & stuff) but sadly I'm no Martha Stewart. Glad the box was decent. Merry Xmas to all
youngdiehl View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote youngdiehl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2012 at 6:00pm
Luckily i got the mail today before the wife saw and i got my Secret Santa today (opened in the car, who else has done this haha?)  got a awesome suprise and a couple decent hits plus one more base card i needed! THANKS SANTA!!!
Bucket

*Leftleg*
cockblocks View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote cockblocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2012 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by youngdiehl

Luckily i got the mail today before the wife saw and i got my Secret Santa today (opened in the car, who else has done this haha?)  got a awesome suprise and a couple decent hits plus one more base card i needed! THANKS SANTA!!!

Man, I was hoping you would be able to knockout about half of the base cards you needed.
Oh well, at least you're one card closer now. Clap

Collecting low numbered stuff from Cain Velasquez, Erik Perez, Efrain Escudero, Travis Browne, Phil Davis
youngdiehl View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote youngdiehl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2012 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by cockblocks

Originally posted by youngdiehl

Man, I was hoping you would be able to knockout about half of the base cards you needed.
Oh well, at least you're one card closer now. Clap

Haha thanks CB, very generous of you ClapClap awesome gift!!! I havent seen that Cruz before either /15!!
Bucket

*Leftleg*
mdub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote mdub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2012 at 8:51pm

Got mine in the mail today when I got home from xmas festivities.

Got a nice bundle of sweet cards:

Demian Maia rc auto relic
Evan Dunham MOT auto
Maia series 4 base silver /188
BJ penn knockout mat /188
Rani Yahya printing plate 1/1 MOT base

awesome cards!!!! it was nice to open them on xmas day   -thanks doc!!!!
dr_harry_paratesties View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote dr_harry_paratesties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 12:54am
Glad you liked the package MDUB! It took me a while to find cards on your 'wanted' list but I eventually found most...I know the 1/1 wasn't one of your guys but I threw that in to sweeten the deal:)
dr_harry_paratesties View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote dr_harry_paratesties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 1:04am
Originally posted by dr_harry_paratesties

I say that we reveal what we got...especially since that will make sure we don't get any CB or Miller autos for fear of humiliation:)
I'm really regretting opening my big mouth....my secret santa sent me a top loader with one side that had the infamous 2009 CB auto and the other had a Leaf Miller auto. I opened the package with my brother who was watching my face turn from a huge smile to a confused, puzzled look. It wasn't until I took the cards out that I noticed a third card sandwiched in the middle...my huge smile came back. It was a redemption for a dual auto of GSP/Hughes from 2012 bloodlines! Boo Ya son!!!! It also included 4 sweet cards with pictures of artwork done by none other than Brad himself...the man, the myth the legend!

Thanks so much for the surprise Brad...and it's really awesome that you took the time to mess with my head and include the gag gifts. You're cool in my book buddy!
matthewevan View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote matthewevan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 9:13am
nicely done Brad!!!

good to see such awesome Santa Gifts this year
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>