FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

SECRET SANTA 2012- Post Results!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
Author
matthewevan View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote matthewevan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SECRET SANTA 2012- Post Results!!
    Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 8:50am
that leaves just you Ugly..

send me your address whenever the mourning period over Diaz's loss has ended..
ugly View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote ugly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by matthewevan

that leaves just you Ugly.. send me your address whenever the mourning period over Diaz's loss has ended..

Still on the low... Just thinking about it makes me cringe..
Addy sent sorry thought I sent it last week
thegore View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote thegore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 11:07am
HOLY S*** BEST SECRET SANTA GIFT EVER!!!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH LEFTLEG!!!! WOW,ALL I GOT RIGHT NOW!!! 

youngdiehl View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote youngdiehl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 12:02pm
tis the season! glad to see the gifts starting to roll in!  Awesome start!!
Bucket

*Leftleg*
matthewevan View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote matthewevan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 2:06pm
NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL a sweet Secret Santa Gift!!!  That is nice!!

Santa- you can reveal yourself if you like so The Gore (and everyone else) can tell you how great you are!!!

I love Secret Santa b/c of this-- that was a really generous gift man!! whoever you are.. well done!!
leftlegcemetery View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote leftlegcemetery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 2:12pm

Santa- you can reveal yourself if you like so The Gore (and everyone else) can tell you how great you are!!!

I love Secret Santa b/c of this-- that was a really generous gift man!! whoever you are.. well done!!

Big smile
sirmoonshine View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote sirmoonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by leftlegcemetery

Big smile
good form, leg, good form

Wink
mmaking505 View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote mmaking505 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 7:11pm
woooow
i need to sell all the cards on my feedback please make offer on which card you want im in need of some cash
therealbradu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote therealbradu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2012 at 6:41pm
Gore you probably thought you were the only one to get a sketch card. WROOOONG! And mine is a TRUE 1/1, as I'm pretty sure this little beauty is the first and only authentic original sketch card by youngdiehl!

I also landed a bunch of autos for my PC, including Nate Diaz 1st auto, Hughes, Mir, King Mo, and more! Awesome! Thanks youngdiehl! (the santa card was a nice touch, too! I remember that card!)
youngdiehl View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote youngdiehl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2012 at 8:27pm
Ha glad you liked Brad, tried to knock down the list that's on your feedback!  Clearly i will wait by the phone until topps calls about the sketch cards in KO13 haha, happy holidays!
Bucket

*Leftleg*
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>