FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Huge MMA fan/collector in Iowa

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
thegore View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote thegore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Huge MMA fan/collector in Iowa
    Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 12:20pm
Hey...figured it was about time I formally introduce myself.  My name is Brent and Ive been a fan of MMA and avid card collector for as long as I can remember.  I met Rollie a few months ago doing a transaction on Ebay and he told me about his site.  I checked it out that night and have been hooked ever since...it's AWESOME!!!  I've probably done business with many of you on Ebay...same name, thegore.  Right now I'm into the BGS graded stuff...1/1's, Velasquez, Machida, Edgar, Sanchez, Jackson, Koscheck...to name a few.  Personally, I have an amazing wife, Krysta, 2 kids and work maintenance for a local school.  Can't wait to get to know more of you, talk cards, and have FUN!!!
There's NO WAY Cain can strike with JDS...LOL!!!
DarthGregor View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote DarthGregor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 12:29pm
Welcome to the site...we are very glad to have you here!!  BGS graded stuff is the sh!t!!
Feedback/Needs   Looking for all things Guida
lesnar_fan View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote lesnar_fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 1:49pm
glad to have another grading fan aboard !!

did u pik up any of those BGS cards that were on ebya lst week ?

that cain bgs 10 was an awesome opportunity
aznbala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote aznbala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 3:17pm
welcome to the site.  I have seen your name on ebay a lot.  oh I remember you have a ton of Ryan Bader rookie autos thats why ur name is so familiar to me.
Looking for Alves & Miguel Torres stuff. Paying top dollar! PM me
pelhamc View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote pelhamc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 4:08pm

Hey gore. That we sweet watching Gray vs Edgar II at your place on 1/1/11.  Great hospitality. We have to do it again, thinking Silva/Belfort??

Elite View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 6:00pm
Glad you are here Clap Welcome!
I have some cards you sent sitting at the post office until I can pick them up on Monday.  I was not home today when the mail arrived today.Cry
 Post Reply Post Reply