FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

from the Philippines!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pocoyo View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote pocoyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: from the Philippines!
    Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 8:43am
Hi Guys, Mack here, been a hardcore fan of MMA for 3-4 years now, been wanting to get into this hobby since I first heard of it, sadly hobby stores here don't carry any MMA products.. except for jakks toys..

recently I bought a round5 GSP LE, so I can get it signed when he comes heres this september.. 

now, my dilemma, how do I start? do I purchase the 2010 topps release? what's the difference between a hobby box? retailer box? value rakpak?

any good online retail stores you can suggest? that ship out here? crossing my fingers that the S&H won't kill me..

I'm looking for Shogun, Okami, Bader, Maia.. pm me if we can workout a deal.. I will only deal with senior/veteran members first - you can understand my predicament.. 

Thanks.

Mack.

VERA FAN View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote VERA FAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 8:47am
Ha man welcome 2 tha site enjoy bro !!!!!!!!!!!! Nice 2 have a fellow pinoy on here !!!!!!!!!
VERA FAN View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote VERA FAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 8:52am
Stay away from retail and rak pak`z man if u can afford it buy hobby boxes !!!!!!!!!!!

Do u collect vera , nover, munoz

pocoyo View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote pocoyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 8:59am
Planning on VERA bro, not a fan of the other two.. they just disappoint.. atleast VER wreck lower tiered opponents.. 

what's the diff bet rakpaks, retail, and hobby bro? hits?

VERA FAN View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote VERA FAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 9:04am
Tha hit`z !!!!!!!!!! I`ve never bought retail or any of those rak pack`z but I`ve seen LOT`Z of it open`d and I will never buy them IMO there a waste of $ unless u want all base card`z !!!!!!!!!!

If ur interested I have 5 rd2 vera red auto`z /25 I can part with 1 !!!!!!!!!
rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 11:20am
If you are going to crack, I would only do Hobby, and I would suggest our Group Breaks because I can ship your cards without all the filler base that costs a fortune to ship.   I would just charge exact shipping for anything over $15.   Shipping is included in your group break price, so anything over $15 would be additional on top of your group price.

You may ask, what the heck is a group break?    There is a thread in the "group breaks" forum called "set up your case break".    That will go into detail of how it works.  If you enjoy breaking product, and have a hard time getting someone to ship, I see this as the best way to break product, pick the cards you want, and avoid unreal shipping costs.

Otherwise, there are a few guys on here willing to ship internationally, so if you are buying individual cards, I would do multi card deals with them, because some of the best deals can be made here without playing the breaking lottery.   

aznbala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote aznbala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 3:59pm
Welcome to the site!!  More asians!  Yeah if you really want to open boxes, probably most cost effective to do the group breaks.
Looking for Alves & Miguel Torres stuff. Paying top dollar! PM me
allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 9:21pm
welcome to the site and enjoy !!!
matthewevan View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote matthewevan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2010 at 9:58pm
Allan:

Thats it?  welcome to the site?-  You don't want to tell the new member about how great the new razor product is going to be?

Of course, the more I hear about the Topps issue(and the next one that is being leaked before RD4 even hits the shelves), I am starting to become a Razor fan myself!!

To our new member, welcome.  If I may, some of us may be 'newbies' here, but Rolinger has a pretty good thread called "ultimate feedback" that gives member feedback and perhaps more importantly, a link to the user's ebay feedback.  I have only been collecting UFC cards for a month, but I have been on EBAY for 12 yrs without a single negative.  You should check that Ultimate Feedback section out before ruling out a potential trading partner b/c of a 'newbie' status here.

Again- welcome and I look forward to trading with you.

pocoyo View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote pocoyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2010 at 12:17am
A group break sounds a like a lot of fun.. will check the thread.. thanks for the assist..

I'm prioritizing SHOGUN cards right now, so if you have them? let me know.. BASE cards, Autos, relics.. I want em all!
 Post Reply Post Reply