FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MMA Card Collector from Michigan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jirovec View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote jirovec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MMA Card Collector from Michigan
    Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 6:30pm
I am a huge MMA fan and ever since Round 1 came out I have been hooked on MMA cards.  I consider myself to be more of a volume collector then a high end collector.  Just about every release I have bought a case or two and cracked them open myself.  I then put sets together and pick a bunch of hits to keep in my personal collection.  I sell the rest of the pulls just so I have enough money to buy more of the next release.  This plan would work alot better if Topps would SLOW DOWN with their releases;)

I don't collect any specific fighter (though my favorites are Liddell, Bones and Leben).  I like to have a little of everything from each release in terms of autos & relic and that includes different fighters as well.  I look forward to dealing with alot of you and already am enjoying the site and all it offers (though every time I talk to someone they tell me about a new facet of the site so in the end I don't yet know everything this site has to offer)  Looking forward to finding out!!!!

Jason
allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 6:35pm
Welcome to the site and enjoy !!!
Elite View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 6:42pm
Welcome Jason glad to have you here!
I know I as well as others on this site have bought cards from you on E-bay.
FUBAR View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote FUBAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 6:49pm
Welcome to the site.... any questions, feel free to ask.. we are a helpful bunch...
the chip guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote the chip guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2011 at 8:10pm
Welcome to the site!! If you ever need any mma poster advice just send me a pm.
Brandaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brandaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 2:02am
Welcome to the site Jason. I know that you are a great addition to the site!
judojitsu View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote judojitsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 10:21am
Welcome I'm in MI also, Oakland county. Hard to find any worthwhile shows or whatnot around here. If you've found anything decent please share!
Wanted: Cerrone parallels/ Ring Kings/ Round 2/3/4 Fight Mats! see:
Feedback/Wantlist/For Trade
jirovec View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote jirovec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 11:06am
Originally posted by judojitsu

Welcome I'm in MI also, Oakland county. Hard to find any worthwhile shows or whatnot around here. If you've found anything decent please share!

I am in Oakland County as well so we are not that far from each other.  No unfortunately not much in terms of shows and stuff around here .... which is fairly BRUTAL.  If I ever hear of anything I will let you know and please do the same for me.
judojitsu View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote judojitsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2011 at 11:39pm

definately will!  I go to gibraltar trade center every once in a while, they mainly only ever have sports cards.  I once saw a guy with a table there and a few ufc cards but haven't seen him since.  I mainly just get my magnetic holders and toploaders and stuff like that there. 

check out my trade page and be sure to set up your own if you ever wanna trade.

Edited by judojitsu - 05 Mar 2011 at 11:40pm
Wanted: Cerrone parallels/ Ring Kings/ Round 2/3/4 Fight Mats! see:
Feedback/Wantlist/For Trade
 Post Reply Post Reply