FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MMA IS ALIVE IN NOVA SCOTIA CANADA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
codnarc View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote codnarc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MMA IS ALIVE IN NOVA SCOTIA CANADA
    Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 11:31am

Finally I have decided to start be active on this site. For the past few years ... since Donruss came out with MMA cards I have been active collecting eventually graduating to buying cases  so I could buy/sell/trade cards to feed my habit. I regret not signing up three years ago as I would have saved quite a bit of money in paying eBay fees! I see many ID's/Members that I have either dealt with or come across over the past while so knowing they are here ensures me that this is the way to go.

I am an easy going person when it comes to trading or Selling but I can be a bit agressive when it comes to Buying as I usually try to justify a lower price but I am always polite.

Kim
(codnarc)
freakfluke View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote freakfluke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 11:57am
Welcome to the site.
Elite View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 12:03pm
Glad you are here and we have already made a deal on Buymmacards.
Enjoy the site.
Oh yeah but the way there are way to many Canadians hereLOL

Edited by Elite - 09 Jan 2011 at 12:04pm
aznbala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote aznbala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 12:03pm
welcome to the site.  plenty of info to be found here and great deals.  Who are your favorite fighters?
Looking for Alves & Miguel Torres stuff. Paying top dollar! PM me
codnarc View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote codnarc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 5:38pm
Thanks Brother!
thepopeofchilitown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote thepopeofchilitown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by codnarc

Finally I have decided to start be active on this site. For the past few years ... since Donruss came out with MMA cards I have been active collecting eventually graduating to buying cases  so I could buy/sell/trade cards to feed my habit. I regret not signing up three years ago as I would have saved quite a bit of money in paying eBay fees! I see many ID's/Members that I have either dealt with or come across over the past while so knowing they are here ensures me that this is the way to go.

I am an easy going person when it comes to trading or Selling but I can be a bit agressive when it comes to Buying as I usually try to justify a lower price but I am always polite.

Kim
(codnarc)

welcome, fellow bluenoser! Big smile i've dealt with codnarc on ebay before and everything was awesome! good to see another good person here. Smile
codnarc View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote codnarc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 5:57pm

I am very happy! Found two cards I needed in one day. I love this site. My wife can have her Facebook ... I have Buymmacards!

We Canucks are becoming an epidemic! ... but it's all good. Cheers...

codnarc View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote codnarc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 6:10pm
Thanks for the welcome Friend ... I pretty well try to collect all Canadian fighters, my favorites are GSP, Sam Stout, TJ Grant (homeboy), Sara Kaufman, Mark Hominick. I do like Guida, Carano, Faber, Leben  as well ...Cheers..
bigbubbano23 View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote bigbubbano23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 6:11pm

enjoy the site and best of luck

Edited by bigbubbano23 - 09 Jan 2011 at 6:16pm
codnarc View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote codnarc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 6:13pm
Kick myself in the rear for not being here sooner! As soon as my inventory is built up I'll be posting to trade/sell. Thanks for the kind words ... I remember thepopeofchilitown! catchy name!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>