FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Spoiler: Ebersole Sponsor Sign up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 19>
Author
Max View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spoiler: Ebersole Sponsor Sign up
    Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 12:42pm
Awesome, just paid!
Selling BJ Penn collection!

Lots of 1/1's, rubies, red autos, triple threads, dual autos, etc.

PM me if interested!
Ragsters27 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ragsters27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 3:18pm
Just paid!!
lesnar_fan View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote lesnar_fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 4:35pm
PP sent!
spideysteve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote spideysteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 5:10pm
Paid, great job everyone!  We are now officially in the fight sponsorship business!
the chip guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote the chip guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 5:19pm
Paid!
telis22 View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote telis22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 5:21pm
Paid
Brian Ebersole View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Brian Ebersole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 6:30pm
Gentlemen,

I've just received an email from Robert, confirming sponsorship for UFC 133.

I nearly jumped out of my shoes!!!  I've had 70 pro fights, and have only had sponsorship for two of them.  One being my last UFC fight where I had a little bit of financial support and free shorts...  And another, I fought a former UFC Champion named Carlos Newton -- I was given an assortment of MMA equipment.  So needless to say, the sponsorship thing is quite new to me --- and a bit overwhelming. 

I'm very grateful for the support that each and every one of you has shown, as only in reading this forum post have I come to understand how this sponsorship was made possible. 

As a kid, I was a major collector of US baseball, basketball, and football cards.  I'm just becoming aware of the fact that MMA cards have really become a collector's item, as I had only heard of a few limited runs of cards and that was a few years ago....  How fitting that a hobby/culture that I put a lot of my time and $$ into as a kid, has come back to reward me!

A special thanks to matthewevan, who I read has offered up a $300 card of Shogun Rua, in order to assist this fundrasing effort.  I had trouble letting go of any of my good cards, even in a fair trade --- so I'm not sure how you made that decision....  But a thanks is in order, sir.

Off to train, that way I have abs when they chase me up for the photos that will be used in making my card!Wink
lesnar_fan View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote lesnar_fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 6:55pm
good luck brian, bring home a W !!!!
Elite View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 7:39pm
You guys are awesome!!Clap
Brian get the win! Good luck!
This fight will be exciting no matter what happens!!!!

$ has been sent
shnitzel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote shnitzel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 7:45pm
$ sent
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 19>