FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The Newest Forum Member is chipthief187????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
McLovin_MMA View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote McLovin_MMA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Newest Forum Member is chipthief187????
    Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by allanjfirman

SO WHAT IS THE DREAM , DRIVING AROUND , MAKING DELIVERY'S . LOL .
Big Al,
If it were only that simple, what a lovely dream it would be.

Originally posted by FUBAR

Maybe i should be a chip guy so i can fit in!
The more the merr........ better yet, join at your own risk. We can not be held responsible for encouraging a life in the vendor world.

Originally posted by the chip guy

Originally posted by McLovin_MMA

Originally posted by freakfluke

I wouldnt go after his lays chips.  Dead
You pick on one of us, you will get every RSR in the country against you.... wait, we are all too physically and emotionally drained from pushing numbers to care...  
-Rob

You want to talk about being emotionally drained? Our zone came in second place for the Herman Lay award this year, we won it in 07' and our ZSL got $100,000 dollar bonus...... The push this time was unbelievable! Daily gut checks and dip deals in every gas station! Only another "chip guy" could sympathize with that kind of emotional drainage. haha! All for one and one for all McLovin!!!!! 2AM at any bar and I got you back.
Odd that I am having a Hermay Lay conversation on BMMAC, but what Region did win? I didn't think they announced it. We(Carolinas) were in #1 up to the end and they thought they had it in the bag, but we are somewhat outside of the "loop." There are alot of things we don't find out about here in the outskirts of the Zone.

allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 7:13pm
SALSA AND NACHO'S FOR ALL , AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT .
freakfluke View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote freakfluke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by McLovin_MMA

Originally posted by FUBAR

Maybe i should be a chip guy so i can fit in!
The more the merr........ better yet, join at your own risk. We can not be held responsible for encouraging a life in the vendor world.

Anybody thats ever asked me about getting in the business i tell them its a bad idea. The freakin nonsense that comes about in the chip business can drive you to drink.

Edited by freakfluke - 06 Jan 2011 at 8:44pm
the chip guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote the chip guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 11:36pm

@McLovin,  We ran like an 90% to prior in 13-4, i'm pretty sure you guys won. It does take 5-6 weeks to confirm it though.

Congrats your the first one to know! I only got a $100 bonus and an extra day off in 07', it's not much but it's something.

Post Options Post Options   Quote the chip guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 12:03am

The freakin nonsense that comes about in the chip business can drive you to drink.

Yes it does, but I only drink three nights a week. That's down from the seven that I use to.... haha!

freakfluke View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote freakfluke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 12:50am
Originally posted by the chip guy

The freakin nonsense that comes about in the chip business can drive you to drink.

Yes it does, but I only drink three nights a week. That's down from the seven that I use to.... haha!

haha i hear ya.i I was born into the biz.... ugh lol
DarthGregor View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote DarthGregor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 1:31am
And I thought this thread was going to be about UFC poker chips...
Feedback/Needs   Looking for all things Guida
chipthief187 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote chipthief187 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 4:35pm
stalker?? lol.  Just wanted to say hi and let everybody know im gonna have tons of cards on here in the next few weeks. chip guy im watching u. lol

Post Options Post Options   Quote the chip guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 6:13pm

I know you watching me........ that's why I have a conceal and carry:P

I don't like thieves, but if you want nice i'm sure we can have some fun:)
allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2011 at 6:21pm
is that all you got for fire power , not much of a detour-ant really . lol .

Edited by allanjfirman - 07 Jan 2011 at 6:21pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>