FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Howdy From Texas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Brandaloo View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Brandaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Howdy From Texas
    Posted: 24 Nov 2010 at 9:15pm

Welcome to the site, enjoy.

Azn... I have asked you several times why you hate GSP, and haven't gotten a response. I understand that some people don't care for GSP or his style but I am curious as to why you hate him with such a passion?
DarthGregor View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote DarthGregor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2010 at 9:52pm
I think his disdain for GSP stems from his fondness of BJ Penn!!  LOL
Feedback/Needs   Looking for all things Guida
aznbala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote aznbala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2010 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by Brandaloo

Welcome to the site, enjoy.

Azn... I have asked you several times why you hate GSP, and haven't gotten a response. I understand that some people don't care for GSP or his style but I am curious as to why you hate him with such a passion?

not to take away from the topic.  GSP cheated against BJ plus he is boring.  I used to be a fan until he started not fighting and cheated.
Looking for Alves & Miguel Torres stuff. Paying top dollar! PM me
allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2010 at 10:45pm
CHEATED !!!  GOTTA HERE THIS 1 . MAYBE AZ NEEDS A THREAD OF HIS OWN FOR GSP VS PENN !!!
JonnyAction View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote JonnyAction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2010 at 11:39pm
Welcome to the site.  There's a great bunch of guys here.  Enjoy!
FUBAR View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote FUBAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2010 at 11:41pm
Anzbala, you whine like BJ's mama!  Anyone who actually thinks "grease gate" is  legitimate makes me laugh!  Sour grapes, "Georges musta cheated, he beat me up really badly!"
Murphy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Murphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2010 at 1:05am
Thanks for the great welcome fellas.  I personally enjoy guys who always put on a good show win or lose i.e. The Natural, The California Kid, and The Natural Born Killa along with many others.  The wife however is a huge GSP fan and I have more memorabilia of him than anyone else. 
DarthGregor View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote DarthGregor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2010 at 2:43am
Originally posted by Murphy

Thanks for the great welcome fellas.  I personally enjoy guys who always put on a good show win or lose i.e. The Natural, The California Kid, and The Natural Born Killa along with many others.  The wife however is a huge GSP fan and I have more memorabilia of him than anyone else. 
My wife is also of the GSP fan base and has a few rare cards of him as well.  I also love guys who put on a great show...guys like Clay Guida for example.  LOL  Once again, glad to have you to the site.
Feedback/Needs   Looking for all things Guida
dr_harry_paratesties View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote dr_harry_paratesties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2010 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by Murphy

Welcome to the site my brotha...I've got a shirt that says "Horny, in Texas" with a steer on the front. Yes...the ol lady bought it for me.

Nice to see another Faber fan, sure looked good that last fight. BTW, are you a Wu-Tang Clan fan? Natural born killa:)

GSP memorablilia is def the safe bet as far as longevity goes. If you ever have any questions pertaining to cards please PM me or ask on the threads...we're a very helpful crew here.  I myself hadn't busted open packs of cards since the early 90s until I found the topps round 2 cards. I learned everything I know about the current card market from this site so be like a sponge danielson and absorb the knowledge henceforth...

Doc
Murphy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Murphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2010 at 1:16am
Originally posted by dr_harry_paratesties

BTW, are you a Wu-Tang Clan fan? Natural born killa:)

Doc

Lol I am not personally a Wu-Tang fan but some of the guys I watch fights with are.  Although a few of them had never heard of Condit before his UFC debut, being new to the sport and whatnot, they are now devoted fans of The Natural Born Killa and yes that's exactly how they say it (or yell it as the case may be.)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>