FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Spoiler: Ebersole Sponsor Sign up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 19>
Author
freakfluke View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote freakfluke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spoiler: Ebersole Sponsor Sign up
    Posted: 09 Aug 2011 at 11:33pm
lol god speed Al. Hope your pc is safe.
FUBAR View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote FUBAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2011 at 11:42pm
defragging won't do anything but aline your files on your hard drive and make your pc slightly faster... just do a virus and spyware scan and change your passwords on things.
bigbubbano23 View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote bigbubbano23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2011 at 3:33pm
i see brian is slated to fight rory next, i dont think thats a great fight for him.
rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2011 at 9:39am
Brians Manager is going to go ahead and have the photos and glove signed and shipped off.  
We will do the drawing once every thing is in hand. 

As for the sponsorship, He is still waiting on advice from the UFC to make sure we are approved for the next fight. 
mo_cowbell View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote mo_cowbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 4:09pm
has anything been upsated yet on if the pictures or glove has came in and or if it has been drawn yet for the winner of the glove?
rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 5:52pm
I wrote Brians Manager a couple weeks ago and included Brian on the email.   Brian responded right away with the following.     
Robert,

Photos are all signed and sorted...  Just need to get to Melbourne and sign the gloves, and I'll send the entire lot of items.

Thanks again for your patience, just took me a longer time than expected to my promo pics done up and delivered.  I'd have had the gloves sent over to me, had I gotten the photos much earlier --- so as not to keep you waiting.  But as it stands, I may as well wait the 8 days until I fly to Melbourne...

Cheers,

Brian Ebersole

They are still waiting to see if the UFC has approved us, and I'd like to wait until I hear an answer on that before doing the draw, just in case things fall through and refunds need to be given.   

rolinger View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote rolinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 9:37pm
Just got this email tonight from Brian's manager.      Since he said we're approved, we'll do the drawing as soon as the goods arrive.  

Hi Robert,

Just raced to the computer to advise you that Brian has sent the parcel & it should be there soon.  Low & behold UFC have just emailed stating you guys are good to go again!!  I am sorry it took so long, it was painful :)  Very good news!

juggling 3 kids here, chat soon

Justin 
FUBAR View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote FUBAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 9:39pm
CONGRATS BMMAC MEMBERS... GREAT NEWS!!!!
freakfluke View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote freakfluke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 9:45pm
Juggling 3 kids, sounds dangerous & unsafe.  Should we report him?

Nobody hears
FUBAR View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote FUBAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 9:48pm
if you get a good flip, it is manageable!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 19>