FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

New from Ottawa, Canada

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
hugegolfhacker View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote hugegolfhacker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New from Ottawa, Canada
    Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 9:40pm
Hey everyone,

Im a big UFC fan and ufcfightclub member as well. This site looks really cool, and look forward to checking more of it out. i'm pretty new to the cards, but im loving it. So far I have the round 1 set and main event set. Dont really have anything for sale, but looks like I'll be doing some buying with some deals I have seen.

allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 10:12pm
welcome aboard hacker , from one canadian mma enthusiast to another , enjoy the site .

ring king al
DarthGregor View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote DarthGregor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 10:19pm
Welcome to the site senator, glad you are with us!!
Feedback/Needs   Looking for all things Guida
aznbala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote aznbala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 12:14am
welcome to the site.  Who are you favorite fighters?  I'm a member of the UFC Fight Club as well
Looking for Alves & Miguel Torres stuff. Paying top dollar! PM me
ugly View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote ugly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 1:03am
OH! Canada

Need more of us in here. The border sucks....  

Welcome and enjoy.   Check out the product page and the ultimate feedback page is great to find out what most people are in to and to find some cards.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote hugegolfhacker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 7:07am
Thanks alot everyone!
Anzbala- Favorite fighters are GSP, Bones,and Shogun.

codnarc View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote codnarc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 9:20am
Good Day ... I have a couple of 2010 Topps UFC 4 Master Sets (base set plus 5 Insert sets) as well as just base sets that I'd sell ... also a 2010 Leaf MMA base set for sale. These can be easily and quickly shipped from Nova Scotia Canada. LMK... Cheers!
JonnyAction View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote JonnyAction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 10:21am
Welcome to the site from a fellow Ontarian.  There's a great bunch of guys on here.  Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you out.  Cheers.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote hugegolfhacker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 12:43pm
I know this is mostly a card site but does anyone know how much one of these are actually worth. Just found 1 at walmart today, every other figures including Brock were not the championship edition, but the one i found at the very back was. It looks like this

Elite View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 12:58pm
Well if you look on E-bay there are some for Around $30-$35 BIN so I would guess they go for a bit less than that.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>