FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Greetings from Seattle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aznbala View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote aznbala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greetings from Seattle
    Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 12:07pm
I'm probably just going up for the night for the fight.  Not sure yet.  Gotta figure out where to sit as well.
Looking for Alves & Miguel Torres stuff. Paying top dollar! PM me
tkeep13 View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote tkeep13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 4:02am
leftlegcemetery:
I want to go, I'll have to see if I can manage some tickets.

Erasoul:
Right now my collecting has no real focal point, I guess that makes me an equal opportunity collector.

Aznbala:
Unfortunatley I did not get to either UFC 102 or 115. Was close to going to both, but neither worked out in the end. I still curse my buddy who failed to get his passport in time for 115.

TheIcemanLiddell:
The game today was crazy, I was there, and now have no voice.

And to everyone else, thanks for the welcomes
TheIcemanLiddell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheIcemanLiddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 7:22pm
I am in bremerton, accros the water from seattle. How about those hawks today!!!
allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 6:02pm
welcome to the site and enjoy .
JonnyAction View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote JonnyAction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 5:32pm
Welcome to the site Seattle.  We look forward to getting to know you better on here.
aznbala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote aznbala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 4:09pm
welcome to the site.  Gregor and I are in Portland.  Left leg Vancouver.  Did you go to UFC 102 or 115?
Looking for Alves & Miguel Torres stuff. Paying top dollar! PM me
erasoul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote erasoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 4:01pm
Welcome,who do u collect?
DarthGregor View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote DarthGregor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 3:05pm
Welcome to the site!!  Our Pacific NW member population has been growing as of late!!
Feedback/Needs   Looking for all things Guida
leftlegcemetery View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote leftlegcemetery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 2:27pm
Welcome!  Are you headed to UFN 24 in Seattle?
Looking for rare Mike Goldberg stuff.
Feedback/Trade Page
Piece of S$%t according to some :)
tkeep13 View Drop Down
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Post Options Post Options   Quote tkeep13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 11:47am
New member here, I am a bit late typing out my introduction as I have been hanging out here a couple weeks. But here it is.

I am new to the hobby, I used to collect cards as a kid some 20 years ago but had not bought so much as a pack since. Being an avid MMA fan and after watching a couple case breaks here I caught the bug you could say.

My collection is small but growing and my bank account shrinking, but I am enjoying it. I look forward to joining in on a case break at some point and trading with the community here.

Post Reply Post Reply