FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Northern Ireland UFC fan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
thepopeofchilitown View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote thepopeofchilitown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Northern Ireland UFC fan
    Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 6:21am
big hello to you in northern ireland! Big smile where are you to on the beautiful island?
dkerock View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote dkerock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 5:37am
thanks mate....bit of a no brainer here how do i know if ive got a card thats worth selling ??
AronFromAUS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote AronFromAUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 5:33am
welcome to the site mate, im from Australia been on here about 2 weeks and currently in the middle of 3 deals, so northen ireland shouldn't be a problem.

pm me if you get any wanderlei stuff, you'd like to sell.

Thanks to Nburton For the Sig.
dkerock View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote dkerock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 5:21am
thanks theicemanliddell id say you will be seeing alot of posts from me as i try to get my collection up and going....big fan af  bader, gsp and Cain Velasquez and thats just to name a few lol....hope posting to northern ireland wont put people of dealing with me..
TheIcemanLiddell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheIcemanLiddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 4:50am
Glad to have you! There are a lot more nolagable people on this forum than me, however I think its best to order hobby boxes. This way you get a "guarantee" on your hits. There are also group case breaks on this site. Just take a few and explore around. Feel free to ask any questions.

dkerock View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote dkerock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 4:38am
Hi guys im so glad i found this forum.....im a mad soccer and ufc fan from northern ireland, im a huge ufc fan only reallly got into the topps cards yesterday......should have waited to ask you guys on the forum what was the best round to order but i didnt lol....i orderd a box of Topps 2010 UFC Uncaged Retail Trading Cards (24 Pack)..... 

Not sure if there the best to collect but its a startBig smile

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123