FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hello Guys!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
allanjfirman View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote allanjfirman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello Guys!
    Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 1:10am
welcome tar heeler, who is your favorite fighter. also crackem all open and sit on them
Thallion View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Thallion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 6:56pm
Hello!

I am new to the site, and I absolutely love the sport of MMA.  I am most familiar with the UFC, and I am slowly becoming more familiar with the WEC.  I live on the coast of North Carolina, and I am a die hard Tar Heel fan.  (I know we are struggling this year.)  I decided to join the site, because everyone seems very helpful and some of you seem very business savvy.  I look forward to sharing my experiences with you all as my first boxes of Round 2 are on their way as we speak!  Speaking of which, I was wondering if any of you had any advice as to whether or not I should crack all of them or leave some sealed.  I definitely plan on opening the two retail boxes, and I have four hobby boxes coming.  Any advice would be appreciated. 

I also am beginning to collect UFC memorabilia here and there.  I have two different certified autographed pairs of GSP fight trunks, and a glove signed by Griffin and Bonnar. (Also Certified)  The big kid in me has the entire Series 0 set of Jakks UFC action figures as well.  Although I am a huge fan, I also am looking for a possible profit with some of these things in the future. 

I am once again looking forward to sharing the MMA experience with all of you.

Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12