<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwizguide.com/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>BuyMMACards.com Forum : Cards I need</title>
  <link>http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; BuyMMACards.com Forum : Topps UFC Round 1  and 2 : Cards I need</description>
  <copyright>Copyright (c) 2006-2009 Web Wiz Forums - All Rights Reserved.</copyright>
  <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 01:40:43 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Tue, 01 Nov 2011 12:36:16 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 9.62</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.buymmacards.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=7740</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>BuyMMACards.com Forum</title>
   <url>http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_images/web_wiz_forums.png</url>
   <link>http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Cards I need : I have all of these except TTF...</title>
   <link>http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7740&amp;PID=61674#61674</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=239" rel="nofollow">matthewevan</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 7740<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> 01 Nov 2011 at 12:36pm<br /><br />I have all of these except TTF 3, 18, and 20<br><br>PM me and we can work out a deal<br><br>Thanks<br>Matt<br>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 01 Nov 2011 12:36:16 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7740&amp;PID=61674#61674</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Cards I need : Thanks to King Al for the help,...</title>
   <link>http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7740&amp;PID=61600#61600</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=546" rel="nofollow">sirmoonshine</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 7740<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> 31 Oct 2011 at 8:43pm<br /><br />Thanks to King Al for the help, I'm almost there guys... the list above has been updated.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 31 Oct 2011 20:43:27 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7740&amp;PID=61600#61600</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Cards I need : Hi all,  I am looking for the...</title>
   <link>http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7740&amp;PID=60672#60672</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=546" rel="nofollow">sirmoonshine</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 7740<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> 19 Oct 2011 at 9:04pm<br /><br />Hi all, <DIV>I am looking for the following to help finish my set:</DIV><DIV>TT1</DIV><DIV>TT3</DIV><DIV>TT18</DIV><DIV>TT20</DIV><DIV>TT21</DIV><DIV>TT26<BR>TT29</DIV><DIV>TT31</DIV><DIV>TT34</DIV><DIV>TT40</DIV><DIV>VD3</DIV><DIV>VD8</DIV><DIV>VD10</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Willing to buy or trade, thanks :)</DIV><span style="font-size:10px"><br /><br />Edited by sirmoonshine - 31 Oct 2011 at 8:42pm</span>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Wed, 19 Oct 2011 21:04:44 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7740&amp;PID=60672#60672</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>