<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwizguide.com/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>BuyMMACards.com Forum : UFC 100 promo set</title>
  <link>http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; BuyMMACards.com Forum : Topps UFC Round 1  and 2 : UFC 100 promo set</description>
  <copyright>Copyright (c) 2006-2009 Web Wiz Forums - All Rights Reserved.</copyright>
  <pubDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 07:54:15 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Tue, 18 Oct 2011 18:51:43 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 9.62</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.buymmacards.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=7707</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>BuyMMACards.com Forum</title>
   <url>http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_images/web_wiz_forums.png</url>
   <link>http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>UFC 100 promo set :   Originally posted by crashingwavesI...</title>
   <link>http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7707&amp;PID=60494#60494</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=8" rel="nofollow">Elite</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 7707<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> 18 Oct 2011 at 6:51pm<br /><br /><table width="99%"><tr><td class="BBquote"><strong><em>Originally posted by crashingwaves</strong></em><br /><br />I thought the UFC 100 promo set was for round 2 ....and UFC 94&nbsp; had the promo set for round 1</td></tr></table><br><br>You are correct<br>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 18 Oct 2011 18:51:43 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7707&amp;PID=60494#60494</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>UFC 100 promo set : I thought the UFC 100 promo set...</title>
   <link>http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7707&amp;PID=60490#60490</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=398" rel="nofollow">crashingwaves</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 7707<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> 18 Oct 2011 at 5:44pm<br /><br />I thought the UFC 100 promo set was for round 2 ....and UFC 94&nbsp; had the promo set for round 1 <span style="font-size:10px"><br /><br />Edited by crashingwaves - 18 Oct 2011 at 5:44pm</span>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Tue, 18 Oct 2011 17:44:13 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7707&amp;PID=60490#60490</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>UFC 100 promo set : I think I have 2 </title>
   <link>http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7707&amp;PID=60349#60349</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=306" rel="nofollow">FACEPUNTER</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 7707<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> 15 Oct 2011 at 11:24pm<br /><br />I think I have 2]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 15 Oct 2011 23:24:08 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7707&amp;PID=60349#60349</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>UFC 100 promo set : I do   </title>
   <link>http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7707&amp;PID=60348#60348</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=8" rel="nofollow">Elite</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 7707<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> 15 Oct 2011 at 11:21pm<br /><br />I do]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 15 Oct 2011 23:21:53 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7707&amp;PID=60348#60348</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>UFC 100 promo set : I had a friend give me a pack...</title>
   <link>http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7707&amp;PID=60346#60346</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=305" rel="nofollow">Riley_96</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 7707<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> 15 Oct 2011 at 10:43pm<br /><br />I had a friend give me a pack of these and i never opened them, does anyone else have these?]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 15 Oct 2011 22:43:26 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7707&amp;PID=60346#60346</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>