<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwizguide.com/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>BuyMMACards.com Forum : Somebody KO me</title>
  <link>http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; BuyMMACards.com Forum : Topps UFC Round 1  and 2 : Somebody KO me</description>
  <copyright>Copyright (c) 2006-2009 Web Wiz Forums - All Rights Reserved.</copyright>
  <pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 01:44:43 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Sat, 20 Aug 2011 19:16:55 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 9.62</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.buymmacards.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=7230</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>BuyMMACards.com Forum</title>
   <url>http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_images/web_wiz_forums.png</url>
   <link>http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Somebody KO me : Cheers guys, ive just sent a message...</title>
   <link>http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7230&amp;PID=56034#56034</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=76" rel="nofollow">bdean_182</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 7230<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> 20 Aug 2011 at 7:16pm<br /><br />Cheers guys, ive just sent a message to him on ebay. Who knows I might get lucky. <br>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 20 Aug 2011 19:16:55 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7230&amp;PID=56034#56034</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Somebody KO me : You would be correct lotto .  ...</title>
   <link>http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7230&amp;PID=55957#55957</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=14" rel="nofollow">allanjfirman</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 7230<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> 19 Aug 2011 at 11:15pm<br /><br />You would be correct lotto .]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 19 Aug 2011 23:15:49 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7230&amp;PID=55957#55957</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Somebody KO me : I believe that Mr. Plow won it....</title>
   <link>http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7230&amp;PID=55956#55956</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=36" rel="nofollow">lottopick</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 7230<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> 19 Aug 2011 at 11:08pm<br /><br />I believe that Mr. Plow won it. &nbsp;Don't think he is a member here.<div><br></div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 19 Aug 2011 23:08:20 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7230&amp;PID=55956#55956</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Somebody KO me : Anyone on here lucky enough to...</title>
   <link>http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7230&amp;PID=55950#55950</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=76" rel="nofollow">bdean_182</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 7230<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> 19 Aug 2011 at 9:53pm<br /><br />Anyone on here lucky enough to win this<br><br>http://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-TOPPS-UFC-MAURICIO-RUA-SUPER-SP-RED-INSERT-2-8-/140592887680?pt=US_UFC_Trading_Cards&amp;hash=item20bbfd3780<br><br>It turns out my time conversion skills arent quite as good as I thought. Woops. Why I didnt just set my sniper when I first saw it I will never know. Ive been after one of these cards since the dawn of round 2. How depressing. <br><br>Please tell me someone here won it and you are interested in a quick flip? <br>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Fri, 19 Aug 2011 21:53:10 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7230&amp;PID=55950#55950</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>