<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="http://syndication.webwizguide.com/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>BuyMMACards.com Forum : Rd1 Mike Glodberg base</title>
  <link>http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/</link>
  <description>This is an XML content feed of; BuyMMACards.com Forum : Topps UFC Round 1  and 2 : Rd1 Mike Glodberg base</description>
  <copyright>Copyright (c) 2006-2009 Web Wiz Forums - All Rights Reserved.</copyright>
  <pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 09:17:34 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Sat, 23 Jul 2011 21:09:23 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 9.62</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>www.buymmacards.com/forum/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=6992</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title>BuyMMACards.com Forum</title>
   <url>http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_images/web_wiz_forums.png</url>
   <link>http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title>Rd1 Mike Glodberg base : I got one if you want to add on...</title>
   <link>http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6992&amp;PID=53740#53740</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=274" rel="nofollow">jalenrepresents10</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6992<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> 23 Jul 2011 at 9:09pm<br /><br />I got one if you want to add on the the patch cards.]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 23 Jul 2011 21:09:23 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6992&amp;PID=53740#53740</guid>
  </item> 
  <item>
   <title>Rd1 Mike Glodberg base : Hey guys,  Does anyone have...</title>
   <link>http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6992&amp;PID=53734#53734</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=244" rel="nofollow">demac09</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 6992<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> 23 Jul 2011 at 6:22pm<br /><br />Hey guys,<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Does anyone have a Rd1 base card of Mike Goldberg just need this card to complete a set.&nbsp;If you have one send me a PM&nbsp;and I will pay whatever. Thanks</DIV>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Sat, 23 Jul 2011 18:22:18 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">http://www.buymmacards.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6992&amp;PID=53734#53734</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>